Monday, April 19, 2010

Had to Share

Maybe many of you have already read this book, but I just had to plug it in case you haven't heard of it.


It's all about teaching your kids the importance of work!,
and being responsible, and saving their $, and being productive adults, etc...

She is also mother to 4 boys of her own!

I'm glad I didn't read this until my oldest was around 5 years old.
It may have been overwhelming prior to that.
They really can't do very many chores until around 4 years old anyway.
There's never any way I'm going to implement every single idea out of this book.
The woman is amazing!
But, she writes in an encouraging way, that makes you feel like you can do it.
I highly recommend it!
My 2 older boys do chores every morning now, and I love it!... even if they don't :) hehehe.

Have you read it? What did you think?

Any parenting books that you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite parenting books is "The Potentially Sane Mother's Guide to Raising Young Children," by Tamara Fackrell. It's one that I keep going back to.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Ideas Welcome!