Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm Famous!



OK, not really. But a photo of mine made it onto the cover of a book!
I really love photography. It's not something that I spend a ton of time on.
Between kids, pregnancies and life in general, I haven't devoted a lot of time to that hobby.
But a year or so ago, I started uploading photos to a stock photography website.
Every now and then, I make a little $. I rarely get to see when and how my photos are used.
But, it's fun for me and something that I can do on my own time table without pressure from real clients.
Well, last week, someone bought my photo for a book cover and emailed me to let me know how and where it was used.
It's a book about traveling with kids. I've never read it, so I can't recommend it one way or another, but I'm sure I'll order a few for myself, just because of the cover.

Here's the link if you're interested in checking it out:

3 comments:

  1. so cool. can i have your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've always admired your photography! Hope that little guy of yours comes soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always knew you would be famous someday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Ideas Welcome!